- This event has passed.
STARTUP ACADEMY CALL FOR MENTORS
June 20, 2018 @ 12:50 pm - 5:00 pm
In August, Tekwill is launching one of the most high-reaching educational initiatives in Moldova called Startup Academy. The goal is to educate 200 people and make Moldova a more entrepreneurial society.
The program will last for three months and cover the following 10 modules:
- Introduction to Entrepreneurship (Lean Startup philosophy, personal effectiveness, essential tools for entrepreneurs)
- How to come up with a business idea (Product-Market Fit, Design thinking, Lean canvas methodology, assessment of problems and needs of society)
- How to build a team & HR Management (Team management, creating and inspiring vision, motivating people, collaboration, building a strong startup culture, building a culture of psychological safety in the team)
- Market and competition analysis (Identifying target group, research, analyzing market trends, tools of market analysis, tools of competition analysis)
- Create a business model (Problem validation, Build a Go-to-Market Plan, Business Model 101)
- Marketing & Sales (Audience targeting, branding, analytics, inbound marketing, cold contacting)
- Operational plan and project management (Agile Methodology, 4P’s of project management, task management tools)
- Prototyping (MVP, Wireframing, fast iteration)
- Finance & Budgeting (Cash Flow, Balance Sheet, Breakeven point, P&L Statement, Client funnel)
- Pitching (Storytelling techniques, pitch deck, investor pitch training)
For this purpose, we are looking for enthusiastic mentors who want to help us in our quest to startup Moldova. Are you one of those mentors? Please fill in this form.
For more information about Startup Academy, contact the project coordinator Maria Nemciuc — firstname.lastname@example.org.