- This event has passed.
F5 INTERNSHIP PROGRAM: OPEN CALL FOR STARTUPS
February 13, 2018 @ 5:50 pm - 7:50 pm
The Moldovan Association of ICT Companies (ATIC) invites and welcomes all startups to take part in the new F5 Internship Program.
The F5 Internship Program is intended for employers who are looking for interns with high potential. By participating in this program, startups will have the opportunity to:
- discover fresh ideas and talent;
- promote workforce diversity;
- develop connections with the potential employees;
- gain office, project and department support;
- reduce recruitment and on-site training costs by hiring interns for full-time positions;
- increase job satisfaction and retention rate for potential future employees.
Startups that are willing to welcome the interns in their teams for a period of one month are asked to apply by filling the following form. Over 100 students have already applied to the program and are waiting to be interviewed, tested and distributed among the accepted applicants for the following fields: quality assurance, software development, telecommunications, hardware, graphic design, and web design.
The purpose of this internship program is to provide students with an opportunity to explore careers in IT and apply academic theory in the professional world. The interns receive specific tasks and responsibilities and will be challenged to develop their capabilities and gain experience. The interns are expected to be flexible and to take part in various activities inside the office and in the field.
- 10-31 January – open call for students,
- 5- 15 February – interview and testing period with ATIC,
- 21- 25 February – startup interviews with pre-selected candidates,
- 2 March – 4 March – training program,
- 5 March –6 April – internship inside the startup
ATIC will design and offer a guideline for a successful internship program.
Startups interested in participating are asked to fill in the following form.