- This event has passed.
25+ REASONS TO COME TO STARTUP WEEKEND MOLDOVA 10TH EDITION
October 23, 2018
Startup Weekend Moldova Moldova is a 54-hour event organized to provide superior experiential education for technical and non-technical entrepreneurs. The weekend events are centered on action, innovation, and education. Beginning with Friday night pitches and continuing through testing, business model development, and basic prototype creation, Startup Weekends culminate in Sunday night demos to a panel of potential investors and local entrepreneurs. Participants are challenged with building functional startups during the event and are able to collaborate with like-minded individuals outside of their daily networks.
What you’ll get out of the event:
- Education: Startup Weekend Moldova is about learning by doing, whether you’re learning a new skill or a new way of thinking. Don’t just listen to theory, build your own strategy and test it as you go.
- Co-Founder Dating: The people who come to Startup Weekend are serious about learning how to build and launch startups. Create relationships that last long past the weekend.
- Have fun: During the weekend working alongside awesome people who share your ideas. Startup Weekend Moldova is meant to be fun and entertaining so enjoy it.
- Solve local problems with your ideas. Do you think that one of your idea can change your town or have a positive impact in your group of people? Bring your idea notebook with you and start making a positive change in your local community.
- Build Your Network: Startup Weekend Moldova works hard to bring the best mentors and judges to the event!
- Learn New Skills: With a whole weekend dedicated to letting your creative juices flow, Startup Weekend Moldova is the perfect opportunity to work on a new platform, learn a new programming language, or give marketing a try. With nothing to lose there’s no reason not to step outside your comfort zone.
- Learn How to Launch a Business (and Actually Do It!): Startup Weekend Moldova is the epitome of Lean Startup Methodology.
- Mentorship: Local tech and startup leaders participate at Startup Weekend Moldova and give feedback to participants. Interact with the movers and shakers in your community.
- Get Access to Valuable Startup Resources: By participating in Startup Weekend Moldova you are given instant access to great products and tools. No one leaves Startup Weekend Moldova empty handed!
Even more reasons to come to Startup Weekend Moldova!
- Extend the network of your developer friends and find out what others are working on;
- Try out that new coding language you are learning but haven’t had the chance to apply in an actual product yet;
- Get feedback and advice from mentors who are experienced Developers;
- Get out of coding and learn about the management and design sides of things;
- Find colleagues for your app project.
- Extend your portfolio;
- Apply creative ideas you can’t apply at work, find and explore your unique style;
- You choose who you work with — work with people you like and understand your vision;
- Meet other designers, explore new styles.
- Find developers and designers for your project;
- Get quality mentoring from experts;
- Receive valuable feedback from jury and mentors, validate your ideas;
- Kick ass, it’s a competition, try out your hustler skills.
- Win a trip to one of the big international conferences;
- Win other amazing prizes;
- It will NOT be boring! Have fun;
- Food is included (7 delicious meals).
So stop thinking about it and grab your ticket now, before prices go up.
Startup Weekend Moldova 10th edition is organized by the Moldovan Association of ICT Companies, hosted by Tekwill, supported by the United States Agency for International Development (USAID) and the Government of Sweden, gold partner Moore Stephens, and general media partner 999.md.