|For:||National Association of ICT Companies|
|Moldova ICT Excellence Center Project (ICTEC/Tekwill)|
|Startup Moldova Foundation|
|Eu4Moldova: Startup City Cahul|
|Digital Talents for Moldova – Slovakia for Talents: Labor mobility programme of ICT graduates between Slovakia and Moldova Project|
|Funded By:||United States Agency for International Development (USAID) and Sweden|
|European Union (EU) through Sweden|
|ICMPD – The International Centre for Migration and Policy Development|
|DEADLINE:||01.11.2021, 15:00 Chisinau time|
|DEADLINE EXTENDED:||18.11.2021, 15:00 Chisinau time|
The National Association of ICT Companies (ATIC) hereby invites local companies to submit proposals for communication and visibility support services for ATIC and its projects:
- LOT 1: Communication and Outreach for ICTEC/Tekwill Project
- LOT 2: Communication and Outreach for Startup Moldova Foundation
- LOT 3: Communication and Outreach for Eu4Moldova: Startup City Cahul Project
- LOT 4: Communication and Outreach for Digital Talents for Moldova – Slovakia for Talents: Labor mobility programme of ICT graduates between Slovakia and Moldova Project
- LOT 5: Communication and Outreach for ATIC general needs.
Partial proposals: Allowed, per LOT.
Please refer to Annex 1 for details on the services required under each LOT – Terms of Reference to this RFP.
For details on the tender, please download the full RFP (Pdf).
In formulating their offers, interested companies shall follow the submission protocol and be guided by the list of mandatory documents required in the solicitation documents, including the FORMS- A-F (Word)..
ATIC Contacts: email@example.com – Ana Chirita, Strategic Projects Director