Social Media Manager
Tekwill is created with the support of the United States Agency for International Development (USAID) and the Government of Sweden in the framework of the project “Development of Moldova ICT Excellence Center” implemented by Moldovan Association of ICT Companies (ATIC) in partnership with Technical University of Moldova.
About Tekwill Academy:
Tekwill Academy is a training and career guidance program for beginners aiming to become IT specialists. It facilitates the integration of new professionals into the labor market, depending on their individual talents and the real needs of employers. Tekwill Academy is an ecosystem that connects the labor market, academia, international teaching materials and IT specialists in one place, where the local workforce meets the careers of the future trough career guidance events, training programs in several complexity levels, internship programs with partner companies and international knowledge transfer programs for young IT professionals.
About the assignment:
The Social Media Manager will act as the voice of the company to the public to generate awareness of the company and its products, being responsible for the day-to-day management of thesocial media profiles and content. The Social Media Manager will interact with the users of these platforms and work to create active communities. Social media manager will also analyze and interpret web and social media data, using analytics tools to track and monitor effectiveness in relation to the organizational targets.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage regular posts on SM platforms and respond to SM followers and clients
- Develop and implement a social media marketing plans on biweekly basis
- Develop creative and engaging social media content to stimulate customer engagement
- Develop and launch effective SMA campaigns
- Ensures the identity of the project in the copywriting process through tone, voice, and terminology
- Develop regular Newsletter campaigns
- Independently analyze and report to the marketing manager about the campaigns performance
- Closely collaborate with the marketing manager and the Designer for effective content development
- Analyze competitor activity on the local and international markets
- Perform other tasks and assignments at the supervisors’ request
- Education: Master’s or bachelor’s degree in any field of study.
- Experience: Minimum one year of similar relevant experience to the position.
- Language Skills: Excellent oral and written communication skills. Fluency (including reading, writing, and speaking) in Romanian and Russian and good level of English is required.
- Computer Skills: Proficient with Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, and Outlook).
- Other: Strong interpersonal skills – able to work effectively with different kinds of communities with different norms and communication styles.
- Demonstrated experience of successfully multi-tasking across projects and delivering results within tight deadlines.
- Keen attention to detail and an aptitude for problem solving.
- Goal-oriented, independent, committed, innovative and motivated.
- Reliable, accurate and systematic.
- Timely and regular publications on SM platforms
- On time responses to the SM followers and customers via SM platforms
- SMM plans and budgets
- Effective SMA campaigns
- Effective monitoring and reporting on SM campaigns performance
- Increase in sales
Period of performance:
The assignment will begin on/about January 2021 with a probation period of 3 months. The assignment will be automatically prolonged in case of positive performance on the job and mutual agreement.
Place of performance:
The consultant will perform his/her duties in Chisinau, Moldova, as indicated in the SOW.
The consultant will report to the Tekwill Academy project manager and to the ATIC Strategic Projects Director, who will be responsible for supervising the employee’s performance.
The job position has been filled
Interested candidates shall submit the following documents:
- Motivation letter.
- CV of the applicant, including details of two reference persons.
The application package shall be submitted via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com with the subject line: „Social Media Manager – Tekwill Academy”, by January 31, 2022 (17:00). Only selected persons will be contacted. Incomplete applications will not be considered.