Tekwill is created with the support of the United States Agency for International Development (USAID) and the Government of Sweden in the framework of the project “Development of Moldova ICT Excellence Center” implemented by Moldovan Association of ICT Companies (ATIC) in partnership with Technical University of Moldova.
About Tekwill Academy:
Tekwill Academy is a training and career guidance program for beginners aiming to become IT specialists. It facilitates the integration of new professionals into the labor market, depending on their individual talents and the real needs of employers. Tekwill Academy is an ecosystem that connects the labor market, academia, international teaching materials and IT specialists in one place, where the local workforce meets the careers of the future trough career guidance events, training programs in several complexity levels, internship programs with partner companies and international knowledge transfer programs for young IT professionals.
About the assignment:
The Sales Manager will work to build, maintain, and strengthen the program’s relationship with clients, implementing effective negotiation and sales techniques. The sales manager will grasp customer needs and find ways to fulfill them and will also take action to resolve any issues that arise to ensure customers are satisfied with our services.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities:
- Serving as the main point of contact between clients and the organization
- Learning the needs of clients and developing plans to meet them
- Addressing any concerns or issues a client may have and working with leadership to resolve them
- Collaborating closely with the project manager and the marketing manager to build sales strategies
- Implementing effective product/service sales strategies
- Assisting customers in finding what they are looking for and determining which product best suits their needs
- Handling order transactions
- Regularly collecting feedback and performing customer satisfaction surveys and submitting its outcomes and key conclusions
- Keeping up to date registers and client databases
- Perform other tasks and assignments at the supervisors’ request
- Education: Master’s or bachelor’s degree in any field of study.
- Experience: Minimum one year of similar relevant experience to the position.
- Language Skills: Excellent oral and written communication skills. Fluency (including reading, writing, and speaking) in Romanian and Russian and good level of English is required.
- Computer Skills: Proficient with Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, and Outlook).
- Other: Strong interpersonal skills – able to work effectively with different kinds of communities with different norms and communication styles.
- Demonstrated experience of successfully multi-tasking across projects and delivering results within tight deadlines.
- Keen attention to detail and an aptitude for problem solving.
- Goal-oriented, independent, committed, innovative and motivated.
- Reliable, accurate and systematic.
- Timely updating of the registers and databases
- Accurate records of client related information
- Timely collection of feedback from clients
- Effective and timely reporting on the client related issues
- Effective communication with the clients
- % Sales (increase rate)
- Number of education activities participants
Period of performance:
The assignment will begin on/about January 2021 with a probation period of 3 months. The assignment will be automatically prolonged in case of positive performance on the job and mutual agreement.
Place of performance:
The consultant will perform his/her duties in Chisinau, Moldova, as indicated in the SOW.
The consultant will report to the Tekwill Academy project manager and to the ATIC Strategic Projects Director, who will be responsible for supervising the employee’s performance.
Interested candidates shall submit the following documents:
- Motivation letter.
- CV of the applicant, including details of two reference persons.
The application package shall be submitted via email to: email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: “Sales Manager – Tekwill Academy”, by January 31, 2022 (17:00). Only selected persons will be contacted. Incomplete applications will not be considered.