Tekwill is created with the support of the United States Agency for International Development (USAID) and the Government of Sweden in the framework of the project “Development of Moldova ICT Excellence Center” implemented by Moldovan Association of ICT Companies (ATIC) in partnership with Technical University of Moldova.
Startup Moldova Foundation is one of the entrepreneurship programs supported and powered by Tekwill Project. It aims at developing the Moldovan Tech Startup Ecosystem, by providing employment through innovation, increasing the use of ICT and digital. Startup Moldova`s focus is to: offer an insight into the startup ecosystem of Moldova, provide startups with funding opportunities, offer support, legal and fiscal information to startups and investors, give useful resources link Moldova’s Startup Ecosystem with global opportunities (startup competitions, accelerators, funding organizations, etc.) More info about Startup Moldova can be reached by: https://startupmoldova.digital/about
We are looking for an enthusiastic and motivated Project Assistant to join our team.
The focus of the role will be to assist the project implementation team in project related activities, ensuring smooth operations of the project and consistency of project implementation according to the donor(s) rules and regulations, supporting planning, monitoring and evaluation activities of the project, in close coordination with the supervisor.
• Carry out the assignment as defined in the SOW;
• Complete the final deliverables in a timely manner;
• Conduct all business respecting local culture;
• Maintain high ethical standards, avoiding any actual or perceived
conflict of interests;
• Support all aspects of project implementation as needed.
• Participate in the implementation of the project related activities;
• Maintain up-to-date files and records of project documentation;
• Manage incoming and outgoing correspondence, mail and packages;
• Draft and review project documents such as minutes, contracts, and
• Provide logistical support for workshops, trainings, events and other
meetings as tasked by the supervisor(s);
• Prepare documentation related to procurement process and
assist/carry out the procurements planned within the project;
• Provide translation/interpretation when required;
Requirements and qualifications:
• Education and Experience: University Diploma/ Bachelor’s Degree
and minimum one year of similar experience (project implementation
set-up, NGO activity).
• Language skills: excellent oral and written communication skills in
Romanian and English. Russian language knowledge will be
considered an advantage.
• Computer skills Proficient with Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel,
• Other: Proven administrative skills, including ability to perform duties
that require attention to details; Ability to prioritize tasks, assume
responsibility for work, and follow through to completion, Strong
interpersonal and intercultural skills.
The consultant will perform his/her duties in the Republic of Moldova
The assignment will begin on/about July 2021-July 2022.
The consultant will report to the Entrepreneurship Program Manage who will be responsible for supervising the employee’s performance.
Interested candidates shall submit CV and motivation letter, in English to email@example.com
The subject of the email will include the following information: Name/Surname/Project Assistant/Startup Moldova
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
We are waiting for you in our team!