THE MOLDOVAN ASSOCIATION OF ICT COMPANIES (“ATIC”) is the business Organization uniting 80 companies. Umbrella Organization gathering over 7000 employees.
Being established in 2006, ATIC is the action leading association and the voice of the Moldovan ICT industry that promotes the development of the ICT sector in Republic of Moldova through viable partnerships between companies, similar organizations, government, state institutions and international organizations. The association was founded to represent the industry on different policy and legislative issues and to facilitate the exchange of best practices between members. ATIC mission is to protect and promote the Association members’ interests as well as facilitate a more favorable ICT business climate.
The Government of Sweden has entered into a delegated agreement with the European Delegation and ATIC for the implementation of Startup City Cahul Project aiming to develop a regional ICT Innovation Center for the Cahul region.
The specific objectives are:
- Foster partnerships for innovation and entrepreneurship between the private sector, public sector and educational institutions in the region of Cahul.
- Promote technology, problem solving and creative solutions in learning and make STEM topics (Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics) more attractive for women and men, girls and boys.
- Facilitate the emergence of start-ups in innovative sectors, build their capacity and investment readiness.
Under the programmatic approach, the Action will contribute to the regional development of Cahul, in agreement with the Government of Moldova’s strategies for regional growth and well-being. The initiative will involve the major regional stakeholders and a general memorandum of understanding will be negotiated to seek commitment of the governmental authorities.
„Tekwill in every school” is a complex program of extracurricular courses, for pupils aged 13-19. The program aims to transform and digitalize education in the Republic of Moldova, by providing every school the opportunity to access a free eLearning platform, for students aged between 13-19 years to benefit from interactive digital content. The developed e-courses will allow students to acquire the necessary knowledge and skills required by the future jobs’ workplace.
„Tekwill in every school” mission is to harness Moldova’s untapped human capital and to help grow a young and innovative generation of software engineers, IT developers, and creative professionals that will design, here at home, products that will meet social challenges at national and global scale.
The Graphic Designer will be responsible for developing and improving the visual identity designs for the Tekwill educational projects.
- Create the project’s visual identity guideline book (including social media)
- Update the current design (visual elements) of project reports, project whitepapers, newsletters
- Design on a weekly basis 3-8 visuals that would accompany our posts on social media channels Facebook/Instagram/LinkedIn
- Design visuals/infographics based on provided data required for PowerPoint presentations
- Come-up with design suggestions for the website upgrade (improvement of home-page visuals)
- Update current design of event covers visuals (Facebook cover events)
- Update current design of event banners/roll-ups
- Accountable of communication with printing offices for printing banners, flyers etc.
- Update current design of event’ certificates visuals
- Identify a technical solution for generating certificates based on an Excel containing names of all participants
- Design visuals of speakers at events
- Update current design of project flyers/brochures/booklets/books
- Update current design of visuals of competition trophies, merchandise etc.
- Design of participants’ badges for events
- Update current design of event’ posters, book/guides covers
- Edit/photoshop selected-representative project photos
- Assist at events with organizational logistics, evaluation of student design projects etc.
- Other tasks and assignments
- As an advantage – Design of motion entry video for events (generic evenimente)
- BA degree in information technologies, arts, design, or similar field
- 1-2 years’ experience as a graphic designer
- A well-put-together portfolio
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign
- Talented Photographer
- Fluent in Romanian, Russian, and English preferred
- Good command of MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint), Google Suite
- Knowledge of image editing software will be considered a strong benefit (Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, other)
- Creative, enquiry-based thinker
- Motivation and curiosity for learning
- Quality improvement attitude
- Great communication skills
- Good organizational skills, follow-through, and ability to handle multiple projects under deadline
- Reliable, accurate and systematic
- Goal-oriented, independent, committed, innovative and motivated
- Able and willing to learn and acquire new knowledge relevant to the position
- Excellent social and interpersonal communication skills and team spirit.
- Keen attention to detail and an aptitude for problem solving
The assignment will begin on/about February 2023 till June 30th, 2023. The assignment will be automatically prolonged in case of positive performance on the job and mutual agreement.
The consultant will perform his/her duties in Moldova, as indicated in the SOW.
The consultant will report to Ana Chirita, Strategic Projects Director and Tatiana Alexeev, Tekwill in Every School Project Manager who will be responsible for supervising the employee’s performance.
- Competitive salary and social benefits;
- Free access to events inside Tekwill;
- Free access/Discounts to our educational programs;
- Access to our Sports and Relax rooms;
- Work in the most vibrant and modern Excellence Center in Moldova;
- Meet extraordinary people.
Send your CV and portfolio with title: Graphic Designer to email@example.com Applications close on February 16th, 2023.