- This event has passed.
TEKWILL IS LOOKING FOR A GRAPHIC DESIGNER
August 13, 2019
Tekwill is seeking for a full-time graphic designer to join our in-house team.
As Graphic Designer you will work alongside our Marketing and PR team to grow and enhance the Tekwill brand and promotional efforts. You will be responsible for creating dynamic, thought-provoking materials. You should possess the ability create compelling and cohesive visuals to be included in presentations, digital and print materials, email, websites, videos and more.
- Design digital graphic materials for our digital presence;
- Design printed materials for our events and other initiatives;
- Collaborate with internal marketing team to create original content while maintaining our visual identity standards;
- Create visual stories from facts and information;
- Brainstorm and cooperate with marketing and PR campaigns;
- Respond to marketing and PR team day-to-day requests;
- Develop design ideas that work across media, i.e. website, social media, video, and print;
- Maintain quality and creative execution while on deadline;
- Work in a cross-functional, collaborative team environment.
- 1-2 years experience as a graphic designer;
- A well-put-together portfolio;
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign required – Experience in Premiere, After Effects is a big plus;
- Talented Photographer is a big plus;
- Good organizational skills, follow-through, and ability to handle multiple projects under deadline;
- Pragmatic with creative executions always keeping eye on the objectives of the assignment;
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic environment and maintain high standards despite pressing deadlines;
- Take personal responsibility and accountability for their work;
- Excellent written and spoken English and Romanian;
- Graphic Design is your passion, not just your job;
- Ability to take constructive criticism.
- Competitive salary and social benefits;
- Free access to events inside Tekwill;
- Free access/Discounts to our educational programs;
- Opportunity to travel to international conferences;
- Access to our Sports and Relax rooms;
- Free coffee and tea;
- Work in the most vibrant and modern Excellence Center in Moldova;
- Meet extraordinary people.
Send your CV and portfolio to email@example.com. Applications close on August 30th.