- This event has passed.
JOB DESCRIPTION: FINANCIAL ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT
April 2, 2018 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
The project ”Moldova ICT Excellence Center Development”/ Tekwill is implemented by Moldovan Association of ICT Companies with the support of the U.S. Agency for International Development and the Government of Sweden.
Tekwill aims to improve the ICT sector competitiveness and potential through educational initiatives adjusted to the industry requirements, also through offering access to well-equipped labs and advanced technologies.
Tekwill will play a quintessential role in the development of IT entrepreneurship, attracting and supporting acceleration and mentorship programs, facilitating an efficient transfer of know-how, events for entrepreneurs and community members, and possibilities to connect to a network of local and international investors.
IT professionals, students, and all interested people will benefit by improving their practical skills and abilities, required by the actual industry and international standards. Entrepreneurs, future ICT business owners, and startups will find at Tekwill the resources, knowledge and the connections for launching and developing successful businesses.
Job Title: Financial Administrative Assistant
Financial Administrative Assistant will assist in the organizing and coordination of office administration and financial procedures, in order to ensure organizational effectiveness, efficiency and safety. The Financial Administrative Assistant will handle a wide range of financial supportive tasks and is able to work independently with little or no supervision.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintain administrative systems, including communication logs, budget trackers and filling systems including properly filling and archiving of all administrative contractual, personal, financial and programmatic documents both electronically and hard copy.
- Prepare Center’s correspondence and facilitate communication between the Center and ATIC as well as USAID as needed, and other organizations.
- Assist in the preparation of reports and presentation materials, specifically regarding formatting and presentation using the appropriate software.
- Assist in the procurement of ATIC’s office supplies, responsible for the day to day maintenance of office equipment, and maintain office inventory records.
- Assist the Senior Project Coordinator to make appointments and take notes of staff meetings and other key office meetings.
- Receive/ issue invoices and archive the documents.
- Prepare relevant documents for payment (PAR).
- Maintain the taxi tickets register.
- Monitor the phone bills costs.
- Execute cash payments (reimbursements for training participants).
- Participate in the development of the project related action plans.
- Make pertinent arrangements and provide necessary support during the trainings, events and programs held under the project.
- Provide support in the monitoring and evaluation of the activities carried out under the project.
- Participate in the development of narrative and financial reports on the implemented activities.
- Assist the project technical staff in arranging travel and hotel accommodations, assist short-term consultants with logistical issues and administrative necessities and maintain calendar record of office activities and employee travel and leave including preparation of the needed documents (orders, PAR, flight tickets, boarding passes etc.)
- Assist the Senior Project Coordinator to make appointments and take notes of staff meetings and other key offices meetings.
- Perform any other administrative of financial task as assigned by supervisor, senior accountant of the Senior Project Coordinator with are consistent with the Financial Administrative Assistant scope of work and the general project requirements.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- 3-5 years of administrative or assistant experience.
- Knowledge of office management responsibilities, systems and procedures.
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work.
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills.
- Strong organizational and planning skills.
- Proficient in MS Office.
- Excellent writing and communication skills.
- Ability to follow through on projects independently.
- Ability to work well under stress.
- Ability to juggle and prioritize many conflicting demands.
- Good computer skills, familiarity with major software packages.
Language Skills: Excellent oral and written communication skills. Fluency (including reading, writing and speaking) in Romanian/Russian, basic to good level of English is required.
Interested candidates are welcome to submit their CVs and motivation letters in English language by April 10, 2018, 16:00 to firstname.lastname@example.org. No late submissions will be taken into consideration. The subject of the e-mail will include the following information:
Name/Surname, Financial Administrative Assistant