- This event has passed.
COMMUNITY MANAGER WANTED!
August 14, 2019 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
We are looking for a qualified Community Manager to join our team. If you are a tech-savvy professional, experienced in social media, PR and promotional events, we would like to meet you.
Our ideal candidate has exceptional oral and written communication skills and is able to develop engaging content. You should be a ‘people person’ with great customer service skills and the ability to moderate online and offline conversations with our community.
- Provide engaging text, image and video content for social media accounts;
- Identify and monitor with relevant beneficiaries of the entrepreneurial programs;
- Respond to comments and customer queries in a timely manner;
- Organize and participate in events to build community and boost brand awareness;
- Build relationships with startups and industry professionals;
- Monitor the progress of the companies/ individuals benefiting from the community building activities;
- Build the mentors network for the entrepreneurship activities;
- Report in accordance with the formal reporting;
- Coordinate with the Entrepreneurship Program Manager and the team to make sure messaging is appropriate, professional, effective and executed in accordance with the internal guidelines;
- Follow all procurements rules of the organization.
- Experience in launching community initiatives (e.g. building an online forum, launching an ambassador program, creating an event series and writing an email newsletter);
- Ability to identify and track relevant community metrics (e.g. repeat attendance at events);
- Verbal communication skills;
- Excellent writing skills;
- Hands on experience with social media management;
- Knowledge of online marketing and marketing channels;
- Attention to detail and ability to multitask.
- Competitive salary and social benefits;
- Free access to events inside Tekwill;
- Free access/Discounts to our educational programs;
- Opportunity to travel to international conferences;
- Access to our Sports and Relax rooms;
- Free coffee and tea;
- Work in the most vibrant and modern Excellence Center in Moldova;
- Meet extraordinary people.
Send your CV to email@example.com . Applications close on August 30th.