Tekwill is created with the support of the United States Agency for International Development (USAID) and the Government of Sweden in the framework of the project “Development of Moldova ICT Excellence Center” implemented by Moldovan Association of ICT Companies (ATIC) in partnership with Technical University of Moldova.
About Tekwill Academy:
Tekwill Academy is a training and career guidance program for beginners aiming to become IT specialists. It facilitates the integration of new professionals into the labor market, depending on their individual talents and the real needs of employers. Tekwill Academy is an ecosystem that connects the labor market, academia, international teaching materials and IT specialists in one place, where the local workforce meets the careers of the future trough career guidance events, training programs in several complexity levels, internship programs with partner companies and international knowledge transfer programs for young IT professionals.
About the assignment:
The Operations Manager will be responsible for the oversight and implementation of annual activities part of the Tekwill Academy program. The Operations Manager will be responsible for educators management and successful planning and implementation of the education programs under the program.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for onboarding, monitoring of educators’ success and performance, collecting the feedback and providing feedback to educators; will also submit outcomes and key conclusions for further improvements.
- Responsible of coherent, consistent communication with educators and partners; create surveys upon request and submit its outcomes and key conclusions; participate in the development of communication and stakeholder involvement strategies.
- Logistical and administrative support in the organization of events, courses, other education programs; organization of upskilling trainings for educators, learners, other relevant activities.
- Provide support in managing and keeping track of financial documentation (PARs, invoices, contracts).
- Maintain files, databases of program’s stakeholders, schools, educators, and other beneficiaries.
- Assist in development and monitoring of action plans, project schedules, work processes, budgets, and expenditures.
- Perform other tasks and assignments at the supervisors’ request.
- Education: Master’s or bachelor’s degree in Management, IT or Education related fields.
- Experience: Minimum one year of similar relevant experience.
- Language Skills: Excellent oral and written communication skills. Fluency (including reading, writing, and speaking) in Romanian and Russian and good level of English is required.
- Computer Skills: Proficient with Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, and Outlook).
- Other: Strong interpersonal skills – able to work effectively with different kinds of communities with different norms and communication styles.
- Demonstrated experience of successfully multi-tasking across projects and delivering results within tight deadlines.
- Keen attention to detail and an aptitude for problem solving.
- Goal-oriented, independent, committed, innovative and motivated.
- Reliable, accurate and systematic.
- Communication (email, phone, in-person) with project stakeholders
- Assistance in the organization of program activities
- Management of educators and related activities
- Monitoring the success/progress of implementing activities
- Draft documentations : contracts, memos, evaluations etc.
- Keeping track of financial documentations
- 100% accuracy in financial and contractual documentation
- Monthly updates of all databases (excels)
Period of performance:
The assignment will begin on/about January 2021 with a probation period of 3 months. The assignment will be automatically prolonged in case of positive performance on the job and mutual agreement.
Place of performance:
The consultant will perform his/her duties in Chisinau, Moldova, as indicated in the SOW.
The consultant will report to the Tekwill Academy project manager and to the ATIC Strategic Projects Director, who will be responsible for supervising the employee’s performance.
The job position has been filled
Interested candidates shall submit the following documents:
- Motivation letter.
- CV of the applicant, including details of two reference persons.
The application package shall be submitted via email to: email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: “Operations Manager – Tekwill Academy”, by January 31, 2022 (17:00). Only selected persons will be contacted. Incomplete applications will not be considered.